Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: xfonts-bolkhov

Quoting Daniel Martí (danielmarti.debian@gmail.com):
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xfonts-bolkhov".

Hello,

The package builds fine and seems OK to upload, with a few concerns
that would be nice to fix:

- change section to "fonts"
- the changelog is too vague. "Cleaned many lintian warnings." should
really explain what you did for that. I suspect this will be a long
list given that the package hasn't been updated in nearly 6 years, but
it would be great to have this detailed. Do you think you can find
this from your work log?