Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFC: Getting linux-libertine modernized

Am 10.10.2011 16:28, schrieb Rogério Brito:
I could try to contact them, but I would feel ashamed to ask them "Hey,
would you change the name of your font? It doesn't feel good having a font
named Linux foo that is able to be used on systems kernels other than Linux,
you know?". I lack this courage.

Why not? It's a reasonable request!

The more I think about it I find it more and more silly to carry the name of an OS kernel in a font's name. ;)

 - Fabian