From: Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Subject: RFS: fonts-johnsmith-induni (updated package)
To: pkg-fonts-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

Hello,

Sorry to bug you during the transition time. I've updated the
fonts-johnsmith-induni package. Below is content of Debian changelog

 fonts-johnsmith-induni (20101012-2) unstable; urgency=low
 * debian/control
   + Bumped the Standards-Version to 3.9.2
 * debian/copyright
   + Introduced "." in empty lines as per dep5 format

As you see no major changes in package.I've pushed my changes to
pkg-fonts repository.  So if some one can upload this
version it would be great.

Best Regards

--
Vasudev Kamath