Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Last ttf-* packages in our SVN

Hi,

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 08:26:01 +0100
Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> I'm fairly sure that Yamane-san will soon renamed his last remaining
> packages.

 About those -kochi* and -sazanami package, sorry but no, because those are
 obsolete packages so I don't want to recommend to use except compatibility,
 and I would indicate this as still using ttf- prefix.

 I hope after wheezy or next release it will be gone.

> drwxr-xr-x 3 bubulle bubulle 4096 juin   3 10:01 otf-ipafont

 It's me, and it should be done, see http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-fonts/packages/
 there isn't otf-ipafont directory.

--
Regards,