[Pkg-fonts-devel] fonts-sil-ezra_2.51-7_i386.changes is NEW
(new) fonts-sil-ezra_2.51-7.debian.tar.gz optional fonts
(new) fonts-sil-ezra_2.51-7.dsc optional fonts
(new) fonts-sil-ezra_2.51-7_all.deb optional fonts
smart Unicode font for Hebrew
Ezra SIL is the same typeface as SIL Ezra and is fashioned after the
square letter forms of the typography of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia
(BHS), a beautiful Old Testament volume familiar to biblical Hebrew scholars.
The Ezra SIL font is an OpenType 'smart' font.
Two fonts from this typeface family are included in this release:
- Ezra SIL version 2.51 (Containing the basic set of Unicode
characters needed for Biblical Hebrew texts following the
typeface and traditions of the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.)
- Ezra SIL SR version 2.51 (Containing the same set of Unicode
characters as above but with a different style of cantillation.)
See the changelog (FONTLOG) for information on this and previous releases.
(new) fonts-sil-ezra_2.51.orig.tar.bz2 optional fonts
Changes: fonts-sil-ezra (2.51-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload
* Rename source package to "fonts-sil-ezra" to fit the Font
Packages Naming Policy.
* Bump Standards to 3.9.2 (checked)
* Change fonts install directory from
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 8
* Drop defoma transition script as even stable dropped defoma
support for this package
* Drop x-ttcidfont-conf, fontconfig et al. from Suggests
Override entries for your package:
ttf-sil-ezra_2.51-7_all.deb - optional fonts
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.