Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Cancelling the pkg-fonts talk...

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> I'm really having hard times finding the motivation to sit down and
> write the pkg-fonts talk.

Perhaps we could turn the talk slot it into a more open-floor event,
pooling the collective brains of all those involved in open fonts.

If you're still willing to do a five-minute opener then I'm sure that
others (myself included) would be happy and willing to fill out their
own little corner.

...Having got the slot and people in one place it seems a shame to
pass up the opportunity, but I also appreciate your position and don't
think you should have to feel the burden of doing it /all/ yourself
when there are others who can chip in and share the load.

	-Paul