[Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: fonts-ricty
Dear Debian Fonts Task Force:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fonts-ricty".
* Package name : fonts-ricty
Version : 2.0.2-1
Upstream Author : Yasunori Yusa
* URL : http://save.sys.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~yusa/fonts/ricty.html
* License : SIL Open Font License Ver.1.1 and M+ FONTS LICENSE and IPA Font License Agreement v1.0
Section : fonts
- It builds these binary packages:
fonts-ricty - High quality japanse fonts based on Inconsolata and Migu 1M
- The package appears to be lintian clean.
- The upload would fix these bugs: 625737
Ricty is high quality japanse font, suitable for programing. Ricty
is based on Inconsolata and Migu 1M, which is based on M+ fonts and
supplemented by IPA gothic fonts.
This font's name "Ricty" means author's name about original fonts:
- Inconsolata: "R"aph Levien
- Migu 1M: "i"touhiro
- M+1M: "c"oz
- TB gothic(origin of IPA gothic): "T"akao Hayashi
- and "Y"asunori Yusa, the author of this font.
- using Inconsolata for Latin characters
- using Migu 1M for Non-Latin characters.
- The ratio of the width of one-byte character and double-byte
character is adjusted to 1:2.
- The double-byte space is made visible.
- The EN Dash (Unicode U+2013) became like the break line, for the input
mistake prevention with LaTeX.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fonts-ricty
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fonts-ricty/fonts-ricty_2.0.2-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Youhei SASAKI <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4096/RSA: 66A4 EA70 4FE2 4055 8D6A C2E6 9394 F354 891D 7E07