Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Processed: r3210 - in packages/cantarell-fonts/trunk: . debian debian/bug debian/source

Am 07.03.2011 19:44, schrieb Christian PERRIER:
Is the package name issue sorted out?

I just briefly followed the thread initiated by your first mail and I
agree that fonts-<foundry>-cantarell would be more appropriate
(assuming we find out what's best for<foundry>).

To let the original author speak: