Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Cantarel font

(I am the original developer of Cantarell, although Jakub jimmac
Steiner has been driving development lately :-)

On 7 March 2011 09:25, Fabian Greffrath <fabian@greffrath.com> wrote:
> What do you suggest as a package name, fonts-gnome-cantarell?

Sounds good to me!

> Also, since the format of the font files is not reflected by the package
> name anymore, which format do we prefer? OTF over TTF? What if there is also
> a Type1 font available?

I guess OTF, if OpenOffice/etc and Inkscape are now supporting OTFs as
well as TTFs. I know there used to be an issue with their support of
OTFs but I'm not up to date with it.