Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Packaging Shavian fonts and RiordonFancy

On 20 February 2011 14:51, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):
>> This range is supported by MPH 2B Damase, which is currently packaged
>> in Debian as ttf-mph-2b-damase. Not sure about the quality of the
>> glyphs or any special features but all of the range appears to be
>> supported according to the GNOME Character Map.

Thank you: I wasn't aware of that.

> Not sure if Thomas got your answer (yeah, I know about Debian mailing
> lists policy to not CC but in cases like this, I usually assume that
> the original requester is not subscribed to our list until (s)he
> confirms that).
>
> So, just in case, CC'ing him.

Thank you: that's useful. I applied to join the list yesterday, but I
believe I am still waiting for my subscription to be approved.

I have a first pass attempt at both fonts. Could someone comment on
what still needs to be done before it goes forwards to ITP?

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~tthurman/fonts/

Thomas

--
Thomas Thurman, poet and programmer - thomas@thurman.org.uk