Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Fwd: RFS: fonts-johnsmith-induni

Quoting Vasudev Kamath (kamathvasudev@gmail.com):
> From: Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@gmail.com>
> To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
> Subject: RFS: fonts-johnsmith-induni
>
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fonts-johnsmith-induni".

The package in general seems fine.

I have two suggestions:

- the "Suggests" line carries things I consider useless...and some are
outdated packages:
Suggests: xserver-xfree86 | xserver | xfs, x-ttcidfont-conf

- debian/rules could probably be a one-liner with debhelper 7

Also, how about maintaining this font package under the pkg-fonts team
umbrella? You would just need to join the team, indeed.