Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fontlint on the PTS?

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Nicolas Spalinger
<nicolas_spalinger@sil.org> wrote:

> I recommend we add a link to the corresponding review page for a
> particular package instead of focusing on fontlint reports only, so when
> we update the review to include more tools, the links stays the same and
> our users/developers get more information. AFAICT there's already a l10N
> link reporting on the translation status of the particular package.
> Let's follow that good example :-)

That sounds much easier to implement than my idea and probably more
useful, I like it.

Later down the track we could also add fontlint/otfvalid stuff to the
todo section of PTS pages, that is probably where it belongs.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise