Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Maintaining your font packages under the pkg-fonts team umbrella?

Quoting Gürkan Sengün (gurkan@phys.ethz.ch):

> >Did you have time to think about this proposal, Gürkan?
>
> Yes that's fine by me. What do I need to do?

There was a pending request to join the pkg-fonts group on Alioth for
you, which I just validated.

So, you should now have commit access to our SVN.

I suggest you import your packages in SVN (see packages/README.source
that gives some hints, as we also import upstream "source"). Probably
also make the needed changes in debian/control when relevant (set the
team as Maintainer and you as Uploader).

Then, if you want to work on package "modernization", take another
package as example of what we recently did (ttf-dzongkha, or one of
the ttf-siul-* packages).

Subscribing to pkg-fonts-devel on lists.alioth.debian.org would be
good, of course. We also have pkg-fonts-commits for SVN commits (that
one can be big traffic when one of us is doing massive work just as I
did last 2 months).

If in doubt about anything, please ask in this list.