Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Talking with an upstream about changing his license

Hi, Nicholas.

On May 20 2010, Nicolas Spalinger wrote:
> > http://code.google.com/webfonts/family?family=Cardo
>
> Thanks for your advocacy work! Muito obrigado indeed!

Thank you very much. :-) Now, if only the advocacy with URW Garamond
No. 8 works, that will be amazing (but this one seems to be way harder).

> the planet open font http://planet.open-fonts.org/ (BTW let me know if
> you want your feed to be added).

Yes, I would appreciate that. I also tried to add myself to planet.d.o,
but the request to be added seems to have gone unnoticed. :-( I guess
that it is time to try it again.

My blog is at: http://rb.doesntexist.org/blog/

Thanks,

--