[Pkg-fonts-devel] Fonts in the google Font Directory [was: Talking with an upstream about changing his license]

Hi Rogério et al.,

http://code.google.com/webfonts/family?family=Cardo

I am sad to see that none of the free fonts that Google lists in their new Font Directory are packaged for Debian already. Shouldn't we try to push them all in? I've seen there are ITPs for the Droid fonts for some time now [1], but noone seems to care for these fonts anymore.

Please keep me in CC, I am not subscribed to this list.

Cheers,
Fabian

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/511036
    http://bugs.debian.org/513731