[Pkg-fonts-devel] Being added to the Uploaders field of fontforge?

Hi, there.

Would anybody be against me being added to the Uploaders field of
fontforge?  If you have not followed my commits to the repository, I've
been getting its packaging to be a bit simpler.

In fact, while some of my (30+) changes are cosmetic, some improve the
build process and there's more to come.

My intention in being listed to the Uploaders field is so that I can
upload a version to experimental.

You may also have noticed that I have sent patches upstream (which were
accepted right away), and I also am keeping a git mirror of upstream's
CVS repository, for more convenience.

Thanks for any input, Rogério Brito.

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8