[Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: otf-ipaexfont (NEW)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "otf-ipaexfont".

* Package name    : otf-ipaexfont
  Version         : 00101-1
  Upstream Author : Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan
* URL             : Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan.
* License         : IPAfont license (as same as otf-ipafont, it has already been in Debian)
  Section         : fonts

It builds these binary packages:
otf-ipaexfont - Japanese OpenType font, IPAexFont (IPAexGothic/Mincho)
otf-ipaexfont-gothic - Japanese OpenType font, IPAexFont (IPAexGothic/Mincho)
otf-ipaexfont-mincho - Japanese OpenType font, IPAexFont (IPAexGothic/Mincho)

The upload would fix these bugs: 565916

My motivation for maintaining this package is: make desktop environment better with free fonts :)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/otf-ipaexfont/otf-ipaexfont_00101-1.dsc

 Please upload this package to NEW queue, thanks.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane