Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] about fontconfig dependencies (Re: RFS: ttf-komatuna (Re: ttf-konatuplus-light)

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):

> BTW, it might be worth adding a lintian check for font packages
> depending on fontconfig. I see some of our packages already depend on
> it (ttf-oldstandard for example, which needs its ITP closed).

Sure. As I wrote elsewhere, if we reach a consensus on dropping
Suggests on "x-ttcidfontconf | fontconfig", then we should update our
packages. That will mean another round of uploads, but they can be low
priority.