Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Update to ttf-tuffy (source v3, defoma drop)

Dear Christian,

Am 07.12.2009 07:15, schrieb Christian Perrier:
In the recent work onteam-maintained fonts in the pkg-fonts SVN, I
dealt with ttf-tuffy in the SVN, switching it source source v3 format
and dropping defoma use (see recent threads in the team mailing list).

thank you very much for this. I admit, I haven't dealt with font packaging in Debian for a while. Is there anything else in my package that could/should be changed? Thinking e.g. of this spurious recommends on fontconfig...

So, now the font is ready to be built and uploaded. I can do it, of
course, bu I prefer asking for your agreement first...and maybe you
prefer uploading yourself.

Thanks for asking. Unfortunately I do not have upload rights to Debian so I am depending on one of you DDs to upload my packages anyway. I just updated my email address and merged both of our changelog entries (-2 has never been uploaded), so for all I care it is ready for upload now.

Cheers,
Fabian