Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Request for review/sponsorship. ITP #511036

Quoting Simon Ochsenreither (simon@ochsenreither.de):

> >About importing the package in pkg-fonts SVN, you first need to ask
> >for being a member of the team on Alioth. Log into Alioth web
> >interface (http://alioth.debian.org of course) then ask about joining
> >the pkg-fonts team.
> I did already join the team, my User ID is *209653, my User name is
> soc-guest.

Ah, sorry for forgetting (doing too many things in that project, I'm
afraid..).

In such case, you just need to import you packaging in the SVN by
following the structure adopted by other packages.