Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Switch ttf-khmeros to team maintenance?

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):

> Unfortunately Soputtra San (aka kenno) doesn't seem to be taking care
> of the package as I had expected.
>
> Kenno, could you fix the bugs that I filed or forward them upstream
> and sync the packaging in the archive with the pkg-fonts SVN
> repository? If you'd like the team to help, please change the
> maintainer/uploader fields as suggested above.

I imported 5.0-2 into our SVN.

I leve a few days (let's say one week) to Soputtra to object to the
team maitnenance stuff.

After that delay, without answer, I'll align the packagin with the
recent changes I made in other packages and will upload.