Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] [Debian-arabic-packages] Who should maintain ttf-farsiweb?

Quoting Alan Baghumian (alan@technotux.org):
> Hi Christian,
>
> I'm not against it. Feel free to take the package.

After this agreement by Alan, I uploaded a revised version of
ttf-farsiweb to unstable. It includes all recent changes I pushed to
other font packages (switch to 3.0 source format, move to dh7 minimal
rules file, etc.). The only remaining "todo" change is dropping defoma
stuff, which I still wait for a little help for.