Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Status of package modernization and defoma drop work (Dec. 10 update)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> > It's maintainer is currently set to QA but I have filled a ITA and
> > will do a upload under pkg-fonts as soon as something pops up (defona
> > seems to be such a thing). I can do the run this weekend or leave it
> > to you if your about to do it anyway.
>
> I can do the update, sure. My process is quite straightforward, now.

I committed the proposed changes to the SVN (and imported upstream
sources).

Would you mind reviewing this: this is basically the changes I did in
other packages, still. I only added a few fixes to the package
description that wasn't (imho) a great one (particularly things like
saying the other "free" fonts do not provide source code...which is
not true for all TTF fonts...and also something ddebatable for fonts
provided only as TTF files).