[Pkg-fonts-devel] Request for review/sponsorship. ITP #511036

Hi,

could someone review my package?

It is here:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=ttf-droid

It is already lintian clean.

I just have some minor specific questions:

a) Regarding the drop of defoma: I have dropped the hint file, the dependency and the rule, is that correct? It looks like the fonts are recognized correctly without the hint file, are there any additional steps necessary?
b) Source format: Is there anything I have to do?

Thanks a lot!

Simon