Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] ttf-bitstream-vera should not have been removed
- To: Josselin Mouette <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] ttf-bitstream-vera should not have been removed
- From: Joerg Jaspert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 00:26:27 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- Mail-followup-to: Josselin Mouette <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 1245861206.6004.32.camel@tomoyo> (Josselin Mouette's message of "Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:33:26 +0200")
- References: <[🔎] 1245861206.6004.32.camel@tomoyo>
On 11791 March 1977, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Is it possible to put back ttf-bitstream-vera in unstable, using the
> version in testing (which was the last uploaded one anyway)? Otherwise,
> I guess we just have to wait for a new upload.
Well, technically yes it is possible.
I would much prefer if a new upload is made, so it is properly shown
with a maintainer that cares - and not one that wants it gone. A simple
rebuild for it shouldnt be much of a problem, its arch:all, not likely
to break much.
<exa> And mind you, I have always been respectful to every debian
developer EXCEPT Branden.