Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] ttf-bitstream-vera should not have been removed

On 11791 March 1977, Josselin Mouette wrote:

> Is it possible to put back ttf-bitstream-vera in unstable, using the
> version in testing (which was the last uploaded one anyway)? Otherwise,
> I guess we just have to wait for a new upload.

Well, technically yes it is possible.

I would much prefer if a new upload is made, so it is properly shown
with a maintainer that cares - and not one that wants it gone. A simple
rebuild for it shouldnt be much of a problem, its arch:all, not likely
to break much.

--
bye, Joerg
<exa> And mind you, I have always been respectful to every debian