Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] ITA: ttf-georgewilliams -- Open fonts by George Williams

On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 07:16:57PM +0100, Nicolas Spalinger wrote:
> retitle 452967 ITA: ttf-georgewilliams -- Open fonts by George Williams
> owner 452967 Nicolas Spalinger <nicolas_spalinger@sil.org>
> thanks
>

> These fonts will be co-maintained via the Alioth pkg-fonts team
> (http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/) and will be be split into
> ttf-<foundry>-<fontfamilyname> packages.

Is this actually going to happen anytime soon?
I'd like to do a QA upload of gw-fonts-ttf removing the fc-cache call from
postinst as that is not needed anymore.

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net - 0x6B79D401

To be learned in an art&C, the Theory is sufficient; to be a master of
it, both the Theory and practice are requisite.
-- Charles Hutton