Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: thaifonts-siampradesh

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 16:39, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
<thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 3:21 PM, LI Daobing <lidaobing@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> did you verify this license on the debian-legal@l.d.o? can you give us
>> a link to the thread?
>
> Please see some discussion in the ITP bug itself [1].
>
>  [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=524835
>
> In a debian-legal thread [2], I've tried to interpret the intention of
> the written notification term as not covering the modified
> version, but another term still enforces it.
>
>  [2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2008/07/msg00008.html
>
> So, it's quite obvious to be not DFSG-free.

yes, i know it is not DFSG-free.

but not all the non-DFSG-free software can be uploaded to non-free,
and I can't found any conclusion that this software can be uploaded to
non-free.

consider repost the license to debian-legal@l.d.o

thanks.

--