Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] question: packaging graphics design tools?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 5:15 AM, Andrew <a.starr.b@gmail.com> wrote:

> You might be interested in working with the Debian Fonts Task Force.
> As the name implies, they maintain font packages in Debian. I've CCed
> them on this email. By working with that team on the font packages
> which you discussed, you would be helping the entire Debian ecosystem
> including Ubuntu. You would also have people experienced with Debian
> packaging policy for fonts willing to offer advise.

We would welcome more people interested in fonts :D

Most of those fontsquirrel fonts seem to be non-free, but I did find
one that is licensed under the SIL OFL.

http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Miama

Most of the SIL OFL ones google finds are already in Debian:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:fontsquirrel.com+%22SIL+Open+Font+License%22

Miama, Aurulent Sans Mono and Aurulent Sans seem to be the ones we're missing.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise