Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Help needed with fontforge

Quoting Davide Viti (zinosat@tiscali.it):

> It'd be great if someone could tell me when this change happended
> (it is not obvious from the FF changelog [2]) and which version (at least)
> of FF should be used to avoid the problem.

Whatever version it is, we could have a problem, here, as Kestutis
wants to step back on FF maintenance.

Kartik Mistry mentioned some interest in packaging FF, so it might be
a good start *now* to decide about packaging a new version..:-)