Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Adopting defoma?

Christian Perrier wrote:
I seem to remember that defoma is a huge piece of Perl stuff that
requires groking Perl as mother tongue and a huge pile of aspirin
pills to deal with the ton of bugs in the package.

From my knowledge of the font team  composition, I'm not sure we
currently have the needed "resources". Others, please prove me
wrong..:-)
I'm quite knowledgeable in Perl, but unfortunately, even though I'm a member of the team, I'm a total newbie wrt fonts.

Therefore, while I cannot claim maintainership of the package, I'd be quite happy to help whoever decided to adopt it, preferrably in pkg-voips repository.

Regards,
Faidon