Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

Hi Thomas,

On Sunday 30 November 2008 16:55, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> probably not that relevant, but the closing message for #423503 in
> today's upload bounced, most likely because the bug has already been
> archived. If that is unexpected, you might have put a wrong bug number
> somewhere.

Thanks for notifying us.

The reason was pretty simply: for another package I had to workaround a
problem in pbuilder which preventing me to pass two options to
dpkg-buildpackage with a ~/.pbuilderrc, and then when I build ttf-liberation
I forgot to remove that configfile..

Thats why the .changes file of that uploaded included old entries - I was
surprised at first too. (The second option was to force inclusion of the
orig.tar.gz in the upload...)

regards,
	Holger