[Pkg-fonts-devel] open-font-design-toolkit_1.0-2_i386.changes is NEW
(new) open-font-design-toolkit_1.0-2.diff.gz optional x11
(new) open-font-design-toolkit_1.0-2.dsc optional x11
(new) open-font-design-toolkit_1.0-2_all.deb optional x11
metapackage for open font design
All the tools you need to design, adapt, improve and hack on open fonts,
including recommendations for the ones needed to do font design in a
collaborative manner using VCS (version control systems).
A growing number of hight-quality fonts are released under the Open Font
License (or similar recognized font-specific licenses) to allow distributing,
modifying, improving and branching by others including adding new glyphs and
smart behaviours, extending the Unicode coverage, improving hinting and
allowing new languages to be supported on the free desktop and, of course,
The various OFL'ed fonts are listed at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL_fonts and at
Further resources, tools and documentation about font design, writing
systems implementations and packaging can be found on these community websites:
- the Open Font Library: http://www.openfontlibrary.org
- the Unifont Guide: http://unifont.org
- the Debian fonts task force website: http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org
- the Ubuntu fonts team website: http://launchpad.net/people/fonts
- the Fedora font SIG : http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Fonts_SIG
- SIL's Non-Roman Script Initiative website: http://scripts.sil.org
- the ScripSource community website: http://scriptsource.org
Happy open font hacking!
Changes: open-font-design-toolkit (1.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop some Depends: for unavailable packages
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.