Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Debian lenny supports all scripts in Unicode 5.1 except for parts of Han

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Nicolas Spalinger (nicolas_spalinger@sil.org):
>
>> BTW there are two packages patiently waiting for a kind DD to look at
>> them and upload them into experimental:
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-sil-dai-banna/ttf-sil-dai-banna_2.1-1.dsc
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-sil-scheherazade/ttf-sil-scheherazade_1.001-3.dsc
>

> Just uploaded.
>
> In ttf-sil-dai-banna, lintian pointed me to a duplicated "the" word in
> debian/control (package description),
> which I fixed.
>
> You might want to update the SVN repository with this...

Dear Christian,

Thanks for the uploads.
I've fixed the typo in svn and tagged the versions. Must have been a
recently introduced lintian rule which wasn't there when I last checked
the package... I also try to listen to lintian's good tips... BTW maybe
we should consider looking at font-specific checking rules in the future.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Spalinger
http://planet.open-fonts.org