Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Comments regarding open-font-design-toolkit_1.0-1_i386.changes

Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 11:34 PM, Nicolas Spalinger
> <nicolas_spalinger@sil.org> wrote:
>
>> There are unique and very useful advanced features not available
>> anywhere else in this package. Maybe we can find someone in the fonts
>> team here willing to maintain it? Who would like to step up?
>
> I think the perl team might be a better place to have it maintained.

Yep, but I'll thought I'll ask here too, since it's a good resource for
our team here too :-)

One issue that the initial maintainers faced was lack of manpages but
actually various script do have documentation: you can generate a
manpage by using the -h parameter.

I'll get in touch with the pkg-perl folks.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Spalinger
http://scripts.sil.org