[Pkg-fonts-devel] Even more Japanese fonts for Debian

Ohayou!/Konnichiwa!/Konbanwa!

Would you please check out these WWW-pages and pick all good, DFSG-free,
Japanese fonts and then add them to Debian GNU/Linux?

http://www.akibatec.net/wabunfont/freefont/freefont.html
http://www.geocities.jp/ep3797/modified_fonts_01.html
http://mix-mplus-ipa.sourceforge.jp/

VL Gothic -project merge some stuff from these fonts, but they do not
provide all those weights:

http://mplus-fonts.sourceforge.jp/

Those fonts maybe good for those who do not want to purchase non-free
font family called Neue Helvetica:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetica

"Neue Helvetica is a reworking of the typeface with a more structurally
unified set of weights and widths."

Hence, M+ -fonts would be good also for writing in plain latin scripts.

P.S: I do not subscribe to mailing-lists of Debian; Please Cc: to me.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Boku wa ongakuka dentaku katate ni. Tashitari. Hiitari. Sousa shite.