[Pkg-fonts-devel] Searching for a free Fraktur font

Hello,

I'm trying to package a game called Magic Maze [0].  However, it uses a
font called Fraktur Modern [1] that's distributed with a free beer,
non-commerical license and doesn't include source.

Do we have any similar fonts in the archive that could be used to
replace this one?  Alternatively, are you aware of any such font that is
free that could be packaged?  If we don't have a Fraktur font, perhaps
there's an "Olde English" style font that would achieve a similar
effect.

Thanks in advance for your help!
--Joe

PS - Please cc me on replies.