Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] [KhmerOS Discuss] Space in name of KhmerOS font

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):
> On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 07:25 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Quoting Michal Nowak (mnowak@redhat.com):
> > > In package 'All KhmerOS fonts(V.5.0)' I downloaded from
> > > SF.net there's space in name of font 'KhmerOS .ttf'.
> >

> > One should note that the 4.0 fonts apparently hadn't that problem: the
> > Debian package, maintained by Paul Wise has "KhmerOS.ttf" and there is
> > nothing in the packaging stuff that renames the font.
>
> I no longer maintain ttf-khmeros, I've passed my Khmer-related packages
> to a Cambodian guy I met in Sydney (Soputtra San). I sponsor new
> versions he sends me though.
>
> > Paul, btw, you might want to package that 5.0 version for Debian?
>
> Soputtra San has uploaded version 5.0 to Debian in August last year.

Hmmm, we still have ttf-khmeros directories in the pkg-fonts project
on Alioth.

I suppose this means that Soputtra San does no longer maintain the
package in pkg-fonts' SVN repository.

Shouldn't we then remove that directory on the pkg-fonts project....or
(imho, better) have Soputtra San join the project (and the mailign list) ?