[Pkg-fonts-devel] More Japanese fonts for Debian GNU/Linux, please.

Ohayou!/Konnichiwa!/Konbanwa!

Would you please check out these WWW-pages and pick all good, DFSG-free,
Japanese fonts and then add them to Debian GNU/Linux?

http://www.geocities.jp/ep3797/japanese_fonts.html
http://www.wazu.jp/gallery/Fonts_Japanese.html
http://iki.fi/juhtolv/links/bk2site/html/H-N/Japan/Fonts/index.html

P.S: I do not subscribe to mailing-lists of Debian; Please Cc: to me.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Boku wa ongakuka dentaku katate ni. Tashitari. Hiitari. Sousa shite.