Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] ttf-tuffy package under team maintainance

Christian Perrier wrote:
Quoting Fabian Greffrath (greffrath@leat.rub.de):
Hi all,

I am the maintainer of the 'ttf-tuffy' package and I'd like to place it under team maintainance of the pkg-fonts-devel team.

I am not yet a member of the team, so I ask you to grant me SVN access (my alioth user name is fabian-guest) and explain to me which further steps are necessary.

I think Nicolas will validate your request (I'm not in the position of
doing so until Thursday and I might forget later...:-))

Dear Fabian,

Your request to join the Alioth project is now validated:
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-fonts/

Welcome to the team :-)

You can add your packaging to our repository under packages/trunk/$nameofyourpackage (we use a trunk/tags/branches structure for each package). See http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Svn.

Cheers,