[Pkg-fonts-devel] Debian package for fontforge 20080330

Hi,
I've just committed to the fontforge svn reppository, the minimal
changed I had to apply in order to build a package based on the new 20080330
sources.

Results can be found on my home on Alioth (user zinosat-guest) in the "fontforge" folder.
Since I use pbuilder for creating packages, you'll find fontforge-0.0.20080330-1_build.log
with the full compilation log.

I've installed the package on my sid machine and used it to rebuild ttf-freefont
and see if #472830 is really fixed.

I've created a pdf chart which seems to prove things are ok:

http://www.alioth.debian.org/~zinosat-guest/FreeSans.pdf

let me know if there's anything else I can do

regards,
Davide