Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: ttf-sil-scheherazade (updated package)

Christian Perrier wrote:
Quoting Nicolas Spalinger (nicolas_spalinger@sil.org):
Dear pkg-fonts team,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.001-2
of my package "ttf-sil-scheherazade".

As you may have seen, it seems that the .orig.tar.gr file you provide
is *not* the same than the one that was uploaded along with 1.001-1.

Please fix this so that I can sponsor.

I have now re-uploaded the fixed package on mentors.d.o:

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-sil-scheherazade/ttf-sil-scheherazade_1.001-2.dsc

It's lintian clean although there is still the dpkg-source: warning still appears: "executable mode 0755 of 'debian/bug/script' will not be represented in diff"

but when I remove the executable bit on the script file it get put back at build time...

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Spalinger
http://scripts.sil.org