Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] [Fwd: Re: [i18n] Input Method and Fonts improvements for Gutsy]

On შაბ, 2007-08-11 at 08:25 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Christian, how's the best way to launch a call for feedback for the
> preferred fonts across the Debian language communities? Who to target
> and where to announce? Seems like you're an ideal person to share
> insights on doing this properly to say the least :)

I'd say debian-i18n. Don't forget to mention that this is a different
request than the request for a preferred font for the Debian Installer
(where the constraints are avoiding too many fonts, which explains
choosing DejaVu for many scripts).

Will Debian Installer use Dejavu(2.19) for Georgian (ka) language too ?