Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] New version of fontforge

12 червня 2007 о 01:05 +0300 Kęstutis Biliūnas написав(-ла):
> This always existed for some reason, but was suppressed by the
> lintian-override file. Now these sonames was changed in the FontForge,
> but I forget to change this lintian-override file. Now fixed.

Lintian override? But this is real error! If those libraries are private
to fontforge they should go to /usr/lib/fontforge. If not, they should
have separate packages. Or they can be linked statically.