Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] [Fwd: Re: [i18n] Input Method and Fonts improvements for Gutsy]

> Christian, how's the best way to launch a call for feedback for the
> preferred fonts across the Debian language communities? Who to target
> and where to announce? Seems like you're an ideal person to share
> insights on doing this properly to say the least :)

I'd say debian-i18n. Don't forget to mention that this is a different
request than the request for a preferred font for the Debian Installer
(where the constraints are avoiding too many fonts, which explains
choosing DejaVu for many scripts).