Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] New version of fontforge

Quoting Kęstutis Biliūnas (kebil@kaunas.init.lt):
> Pn, 2007 06 01 03:04 +0200, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" rašė:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Would it be possible to package the latest version of Fontforge?  I need
> > the ApplySubstitution command which has been reimplemented upstream just
> > recently, in order to fix two FTBFS bugs for latex-cjk-chinese-arphic.
> >
> > See http://lists.ffii.org/pipermail/cjk/2007-May/001936.html for the
> > initial post, and
> > http://lists.ffii.org/pipermail/cjk/2007-June/001943.html for the thread
> > in June.
>
> I have prepared the new version (0.0.20070607) of FontForge
> package.
>
> New package version can be found on my repository at
> http://kebil.ghost.lt/debian/pool/fontforge/
>
> Christian, could you please upload these?

Hmmm, I don't remember this lintain warning before. Can you check it?

W: fontforge: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libgdraw2 libgunicode3
N:
N:   The package name of a library package should usually reflect the
N:   soname of the included library. The package name can determined from
N:   the library file name with the following code snippet:
N:
N:    $ objdump -p /path/to/libfoo-bar.so.1.2.3 | sed -n -e's/^[[:space:]]*SONAME[[:space:]]*//p' | sed -e's/\([0-
N:
N:   Refer to Library Packaging guide 5 for details.
N: