Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Tibetan font package needed for tuxpaint: Tsampa Keyboard

Quoting Ben Armstrong (synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca):
> Tuxpaint needs this font: Tsampa Keyboard.  You can find it here:
>
> http://tsampa.org/tibetan/software/tsamkey/
>
> I see Debian already has some Tibetan fonts.  However, it does not have
> this one, which is LGPL'd.  Would someone on this list please package it
> so I can add support for Tibetan to Tuxpaint in Debian?

Is that a Unicode font ? Reading the relevant page makes me think that
this is a font that maps Tibetan glyphs somewhere else than their
place in Unicode (I may be totally wrong, though...:-))