[Pkg-fonts-devel] Re: long standing gs.defoma issue

Nicolas François wrote, On 14/09/06 06:46:
> Hello,
>
> I'm contacting you to discuss a patch for the bug #325598 (and the dozen
> bugs merged to it).
>
> I'm CCing:
>  * Ian Jackson
>    You worked on the same issue:
>    https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gs-common/+bug/6614
>    I would be interrested by your opinion.
>  * Arthur Marsh
>    In http://bugs.debian.org/325722, you mentionned a consequence of this
>    bug (a font can't be used for printing with Abiword - not only a
>    warning during installation)
>    Can you stil reproduce this bug?

No. Printing using ttf-mph-2b-damase including some Latin 1 text and KHAROSHTHI characters worked fine from Abiword.

>    Can you try this patch?

I've applied the patch and reprinted the same Latin 1 and Kharoshthi text in ttf-mph-2b-damase font alright again from Abiword.

Regards,

Arthur.

* pkg-fonts-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
 * gs-common@packages.debian.org