Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Re: RFS: libuninameslist -- a library of Unicode annotation data

Quoting Kęstutis Biliūnas (kebil@kaunas.init.lt):
> Pn, 2006 04 14 09:48 +0200, Christian Perrier rašė:
> > OK. That raises the two small concerns I had. I'm now building the
> > package and will upload it.
>
> Thanks.

It's uploaded now.

So, we need to wait for it to enter unstable and then we can take care
of fontforge.

> - And last but not least, debhelper is used in much more packages than
>   cdbs, and greater familiarity exists amongst DD's and other
>   maintainers

What I don't understand is the opposition between cdbs and debhelper.

My packages that use cdbs mostly include....the debhelper.mk line..:-)

So, to me it seems that such use takes advantage of both.