Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] wishlist: roxen-fonts*

On Monday 03 April 2006 11:30, Luis Matos wrote:
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Well, actually, this package is not maintained by this team.
> >
> > So, the best thing to do is probably report a bug against the package
> > by using the standard Debian bug report method.....which is apparently
> > what has been done in #353006.
> >
> > So, pretty much nothign more to do, imho.
>
> humm ... i thought the pkg-fonts objective was to package all fonts
> package. Altough, the manteiner has no answear to that bug.

Well, yes, the objective.  But forcing current font maintainers to suddenly
be part of this group does the project no good - all we can/should do is
invite current font maintainers to come here.

cheers
-- vbi

--
OpenPGP encrypted mail welcome - my key: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/92082481