Re: Flash player?

On 3/18/07, Gabriel Molina <gmv75@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello, I've recently installed debian on a MAC Power PC G4 but I have not
been able to find a flash player to work on it.. The one I found (gnash) did
not work. Is there anything out there that I've over looked?

If you're looking for the proprietary Flash Player, well, there simply
isn't a PowerPC version. The Linux version is x86 only.

As for Gnash, it's pretty much unusable for anything serious.
--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)